Saturday 12 December 2009

Alsalah

I am going to talk about something I do on a daily base, five times everyday and sometimes even more. When I have a full day, or a really busy schedule, or even a regular day, I go do this thing and it helps me relieve all the pressure on me and helps me focus more on what Im doing or what I want to do. It is called “Alsalaah” or Prayer to God. The comfort I get while Im doing it and after I finish it could not be written in simple words or even explained by letters and numbers, but I will try to do my best.

I like to do it because, first, it is mandatory for me to do it five times a day, but then I have the option of not doing more but, I always do more because of the feelings, comfort, and the awards that I get for doing it. When I pray, I know Im praying to someone that sees me and hears me, and that someone is the creator of me and the whole Mankind and Universe, because the Universe did not created itself, so that feeling of being a slave to Allah God- and obey his orders by praying in specific times, bow down to him, and putting my head on the ground to whom created me is exactly what I need to finish this beautiful journey thats called “Life”.

I feel there is a bigger purpose of life besides just living for fun or to do a specific job or even long term goals. I feel there is a purpose why we are people and why we are here, doing what we are doing, right this moment. My purpose is “Alsalah” and worshiping Allah the way he should be worshiped. And in the same time dont forget my share from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment