Tuesday 20 October 2009

MY PERSONALITY

I am a 20 years old girl who lives with her Mother. However, I don't think living with my mother kept me away from my Father. So I guess my personality is a mixture of both.
However, no body is perfect. But though people always tells me that I am a good person. I have a huge welcoming heart. Which sometimes gets me in alot of trouble. but its worth it seeing people smile, so I don't mind it. However, the second thing is that I am very loyal with my friends and my family members. Always there for them, NO MATTER WHAT!!
Last but not least, I am a social person. I like to meet and know new people every day. I am a talkative person. And I like to hear what people say or talk about.

4 comments:

  1. nice one jomanah :) u sounds like a really really kind person ^_^ wish u all the best ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a huge welcoming heart is one of the best things a person can have, even if it causes trouble sometimes :)

    And the other traits you listed- loyalty, being social...all of these are great to have!

    (ok now the teacher part :)...I can tell you've proofread the post, now just make sure that you are extra careful with spell check-- be careful with "which" not "witch", "guess" not "guise" :)...sorry I can't help it!! It's the English teacher part of me lol )

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Ms Najla that was sweet of you :D

    I know I am BAD in spelling.. yeaah I need a usb dictionary to plug in my head haha:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Hanan :) wish you all the best too ..

    ReplyDelete